After several months of work we are proud to show you several features at #ITSWC.
So we invite you to visit our stand C22 and our outside demonstrattion track together with UTBM to experience:
- Robotized vehicles, including bypassed vehicle functions (using simulated accelerator and brake pedals) to make the vehicles autonomous.
- Intelligent and collaborative intersection management that takes account of traffic intensity and speed, adapting in real time to optimize traffic flow.
- A completely autonomous and connected vehicle driving on the open road.
- An innovative user interface that facilitates the transition between manual and autonomous driving mode, packed with additional new features.
- A demonstration of cabin management functions such as air conditioning using a pair of connected glasses and other wearables.
Hope to see you at #ITS. Have a nice week-end !
A gathering for successful partnerships!
The MAGHRENOV is a Consortium of different partners from Maghreb Region like Morocco and Tunisia and Europe (France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium and others). The partners who take part in Maghrenov come from both private and public sector, as well as research and education fields.
MAGHRENOV’s main objective is to support innovation in the domain of Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency in the Mediterranean area.
Today, the automotive industry is embracing 48Volt as the new standard to offer a cost effective solution for micro-hybridation and sales of 48V components like electric motors and batteries are bound to increase dramatically in a very competitive environment as the automotive industry.
FAAR Industry participated in MAGHRENOV event by presenting 3 projects on Microgrid subject, Cross Drive innovation and autonomous electric vehicle, all related to the energy efficiency.
Today FAAR Industry submits successfully the Microgrid project, in response to the call to application, together with few other partners.
The innovation of our project is that it proposes to take advantage of automotive components (battery, convertor, etc.) to produce, distribute and store a low voltage energy, creating a new energy distribution network, called « microgrid » within 350-800 Volt levels. This new network can be profitable for areas where to build a new physical installation is difficult to access.
The project has been presented in Barcelona yesterday, by our Innovation Director, looking forward to a potentiel further approval by MAGHRENOV Committee.
#nextstep #microgrid #innovation #MAGHRENOV